Walt Disney World® 4 Park Magic Ticket -
4 Parks, One World, Endless Magic
The new 4 park Magic Ticket is the best way to experience the special magic and must-do experiences found in all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. This limited-time ticket lets you experience one admission to each Park on four separate days at a great rate! That's a day of Magic Kingdom® Park enchantment. A day of discovery at Epcot®. A day of excitement at Disney's Hollywood Studios®. And a day of adventure at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. All with one value-packed ticket. But they won't be around for long, so be sure to get yours today.
*Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by 5/26/17. The following block-out dates apply: 12/17/16-1/2/17 and 4/10-4/21/17. Tickets are non-refundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels this Spring*.
Book by: March 30, 2017
Travel Dates: February 20 - June 10, 2017
Save up to 25% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights February 20 - June 10, 2017 when you book by March 30, 2017. When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you are always in the middle of the magic. And, you'll enjoy an array of special benefits to make your vacation magical.
*Theme Park admission is required. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time. All entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
**Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
Discover new, unforgettable experiences in all 4 Theme Parks. Be there as the magic of nature comes alive both day and night at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Feel the Force as it's unleashed at Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Sail through a world of Frozen fun at Epcot®. And have a music- and magic-filled time at Magic Kingdom® Park.
International Festival of the Arts
What happens when you mix visual, culinary, and performing arts inspired from all around the world? You get a global masterpiece.
Introducing the first-ever Epcot® International Festival of the Arts. It's six colorful Disney weekends, each one - truly an original experience. Fridays thru Mondays, Jan 13 - Feb 20.
Star Wars Experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios®
The blockbuster Star Wars™ movies transport viewers to a galaxy far, far away—and you can visit that galaxy at Walt Disney World® Resort! Embark on new adventures, visit locations from the films, meet favorite characters, view movie props and shop for merchandise. It's all at Disney's Hollywood Studios® for you to explore alongside your favorite Star Wars™ fans!
Nighttime Experiences at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
The magic of nature will come alive both day and night at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. You'll discover safaris lit by sunset, nighttime dance parties, and awakenings at the Tree of Life®
Theme Park admission is required. All entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Come savor the day as you enter this eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment.
Magic Kingdom® Park - Welcome to six enchanted lands filled with classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters. And, experience Disney storytelling like never before in the recently expanded Fantasyland™ with two new castles and brand new attractions.
- MUST-DO FUN: Pirates of the Caribbean® | Splash Mountain® | Seven Dwarfs Mine Train | Festival of Fantasy Parade | Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Epcot® - Discover exciting attractions, enchanting international pavilions, and award-winning fireworks. High-tech fun and Disney imagination are combined with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds: Future World, which features technological innovations, and World Showcase, which shares with Guests the culture and cuisine of 11 countries.
- MUST-DO FUN: Test Track® | Soarin'® | The Sea with Nemo & Friends | IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth | 'Frozen Ever After' attraction and 'Royal Sommerhus – Meet Anna & Elsa'
Disney's Hollywood Studios® - Lights...camera...and plenty of action! Come immerse yourself in the world of movies, music and shows where the real star is you. Plus, celebrate the Star Wars™ saga with new and enhanced attractions, entertainment and dining.
- MUST-DO FUN: Star Tours®–The Adventures Continue | Toy Story Mania® | Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith | Disney Junior—Live on Stage! | For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park -
Journey to a place where you can roar like the king of all beasts across the great plains of an African-style savanna. Travel to a Far Eastern kingdom filled with spectacular creatures, from prowling Bengal tigers to the ferocious Yeti. And dive into an underwater stage where your friends from the ocean sing and laugh right along with you.
- MUST-DO FUN: Expedition Everest® | Kilimanjaro Safaris® | Festival of the Lion King | Kali River Rapids® | The magic of nature comes alive both day and night at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park where you can discover safaris lit by sunset, nighttime dance parties, and awakenings at the Tree of Life®
Disney Water Parks - Drop in, chill out and cool off at two splashtacular Water Parks—overflowing with thrill rides, chill rides, relaxing lounge areas, wave pools, snorkeling adventures and much more.
- MUST-DO FUN: Crush 'n' Gusher at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon | Castaway Creek at Disney's Blizzard Beach
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you'll be right in the middle of the magic and you'll enjoy the following special benefits to make your vacation magical:
- Early access to Disney FastPass+ planning
- Extended Theme Park hours
- Complimentary MagicBands to make your visit more carefree
- Complimentary Resort transportation and standard parking
- Complimentary airport transportation
- Imaginative Resort hotel entertainment
- Legendary Disney Service
Plus, the ability to take advantage of convenient and affordable Disney Dining Plans.
MagicBands are available to Guests staying at Disney Resort hotels.
Disney Resort Hotel Categories
There is a Disney Resort hotel to fit every family's budget and size making it easy to find the one that's right for you!
- With larger-than-life theming, Disney Value Resorts are big on everything but price. Enjoy themed pools, food courts, pizza delivery and more. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 plus one child under 3 in a crib. Family suites are also available for parties of up to 6 at select Resorts.
- Disney Moderate Resort hotels surround you in exotically themed locales. Enjoy restaurants, food courts, themed pools with slides, as well as a variety of recreation. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests plus one child under 3 in a crib. For parties of up to 6, the cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground are a great option.
- Discover the convenience and comfort of staying at Disney Deluxe Resorts, located close to the magic of the Theme Parks. Each Resort has distinctive style and offers spacious rooms, concierge services, a variety of dining options and many on-site recreation choices. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests; some suites sleep even more.
- Experience Disney service, plus the comforts of a picture-perfect home at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Enjoy themed pools with slides, restaurants and great recreation. One-bedroom villas sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests. Two-bedroom villas sleep up to 8, 9 or 10 Guests. Both villas offer separate sleeping and living areas, as well as kitchens.
Magic Your Way Tickets allow you to customize your Theme Park tickets to fit your budget, needs and preferences. And choosing a ticket is as easy as 1-2-3!
2. Add Options
- PARK HOPPER® Option - Come and go as you please through multiple Theme Parks on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Water Park Fun & More Option - A great way to add more Disney fun beyond the Theme Parks, this option provides a certain number of visits based on the length of the ticket purchased. For each visit, you can choose one of the following: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
3. Save even more when you bundle options
Water Parks subject to seasonal or weather closures. Tee time reservations are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability; entitlement covers greens fees for one round of golf—other fees may apply. Miniature golf entitlement is valid for one round at one course visit per day before 4 p.m.
Ticket prices are retail prices and do not include tax. All tickets expire 14 days from first use. All tickets and options are nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice. Visiting multiple Theme Parks on the same day requires the Park Hopper® Option.
Reserve attractions in advance at no extra cost
Buy your tickets before you arrive and you can reserve access to select attractions and shows up to 30 days in advance of each day of your theme park visit. When you buy tickets in advance and book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ experiences, the number of selections you can make and arrival windows are limited.