Save up to 20% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels this October - December 2017*
Book by: October 7, 2017
Travel Dates: October 8, 2017 - December 24, 2017
With savings up to 20%, your family can spend the most magical time of the year in the most magical place on Earth. Save up to 20% on rooms at select Walt Disney World® resort hotels for stays most nights Oct. 8th - Dec. 24, 2017 when you book through Oct. 7, 2017.
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you are always in the middle of the magic. And, you’ll enjoy an array of special benefits to make your vacation magical.
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort including Pandora- The World of Avatar, now open at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
Don’t delay, book today!
*Theme Park admission is required. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time. All entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
**Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.
EPCOT® INTERNATIONAL FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL
AUGUST 31 THRU NOVEMBER 13
The Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival is a magical taste tour that whisks you off on a fun and flavorful journey across six continents. Come sip, savor and stroll your way around World Showcase as we mark the 35th anniversary of Epcot® with a record 35 delicious destinations.
You’ll discover even more flavors with separately priced chef demonstrations, hands-on workshops, Party for the Senses and more. There’s even an entire menu of family fun including a Ratatouille-inspired scavenger hunt.
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series is back and bigger than ever. Catch new acts like 10,000 Maniacs, Kenny G and Squeeze. And don’t miss returning favorites like Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Taylor Dayne and Boyz II Men. Join us in this culinary wonderland brimming with fresh flavors and succulent sounds. It’s all here at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival.
Entertainment and offerings subject to change without notice.
Experience All 4 Theme Parks*
Discover new, unforgettable experiences in all 4 Theme Parks. Be there as the magic of nature comes alive both day and night at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Feel the Force as it's unleashed at Disney's Hollywood Studios®. Sail through a world of Frozen fun at Epcot®. And have a music- and magic-filled time at Magic Kingdom® Park.
Pandora- The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
Beyond the expeditions, Pandora- The World of Avatar is an adventure unto itself. Hike under mountains that hover mysteriously above while you discover the Na'vi culture that surrounds you. And as the sun sets, get ready for an alien world alive with bioluminescene! Come journey to a world that is beyond belief!
©Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation ©Fox ©Disney.
Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival
From farm-to-table cuisines to unforgettable Character topiaries, Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival combines the freshest flowers and flavors from around the world. Come see all that's blooming this spring!
Star Wars Experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios®The blockbuster Star Wars™ movies transport viewers to a galaxy far, far away—and you can visit that galaxy at Walt Disney World® Resort! Embark on new adventures, visit locations from the films, meet favorite characters, view movie props and shop for merchandise. It's all at Disney's Hollywood Studios® for you to explore alongside your favorite Star Wars™ fans!
Come savor the day as you enter this eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment.
Magic Kingdom® Park -
Welcome to six enchanted lands filled with classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters. And, experience Disney storytelling like never before in the recently expanded Fantasyland™ with two new castles and brand new attractions.
- MUST-DO FUN: Pirates of the Caribbean® | Splash Mountain® | Seven Dwarfs Mine Train | Festival of Fantasy Parade | Happily Ever After - the newest, most spectacular fireworks show in the Park's history!
Epcot® - Discover exciting attractions, enchanting international pavilions, and award-winning fireworks. High-tech fun and Disney imagination are combined with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds: Future World, which features technological innovations, and World Showcase, which shares with Guests the culture and cuisine of 11 countries.
- MUST-DO FUN: Test Track® | Soarin'® | The Sea with Nemo & Friends | IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth | 'Frozen Ever After' attraction and 'Royal Sommerhus – Meet Anna & Elsa'
Disney's Hollywood Studios® - Lights...camera...and plenty of action! Come immerse yourself in the world of movies, music and shows where the real star is you. Plus, celebrate the Star Wars™ saga with new and enhanced attractions, entertainment and dining.
- MUST-DO FUN: Star Tours®–The Adventures Continue | Toy Story Mania® | Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith | Disney Junior—Live on Stage! | For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park -
Explore the wonders of nature throughout the day and into the night. At Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, discover rare animals, adventures that are beyond belief and world-class entertainment transporting you to the heart of nature—alive like nowhere else.
- MUST-DO FUN: Expedition Everest® | Kilimanjaro Safaris® | Festival of the Lion King | Kali River Rapids® | Na'vi River Journey & Avatar Flight of Passage | Finding Nemo - The Musical | The magic of nature comes alive both day and night at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park where you can discover safaris lit by sunset, nighttime dance parties, and awakenings at the Tree of Life®
Disney Water Parks - Drop in, chill out and cool off at two splashtacular Water Parks—overflowing with thrill rides, chill rides, relaxing lounge areas, wave pools, snorkeling adventures and much more.
- MUST-DO FUN: Miss Adventure Falls (New Attraction) at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon | Castaway Creek at Disney's Blizzard Beach
Pandora - The World of Avatar -
What if there was a world that challenged everything you thought you knew? A world beyond what you thought was possible. Beyond belief.
Journey to a distant world where floating mountains defy gravity. Where nature comes alive in a brilliant bioluminescent glow and mystical rivers flow. Where you can fly on the back of a mountain banshee and feel it breathing beneath you.Welcome to Pandora - The World of Avatar.
©Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation ©Fox ©Disney.
It's A Great Time For ... Walt Disney World Resort!
Magic Your Way Tickets allow you to customize your Theme Park tickets to fit your budget, needs and preferences. And choosing a ticket is as easy as 1-2-3!
2. Add Options
- PARK HOPPER® Option - Come and go as you please through multiple Theme Parks on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- PARK HOPPER® Plus Option - A great way to add more Disney fun beyond the Theme Parks, this option provides a certain number of visits based on the length of the ticket purchased. For each visit, you can choose one of the following: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
3. Save even more when you bundle options
Water Parks subject to seasonal or weather closures. Tee time reservations are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability; entitlement covers greens fees for one round of golf—other fees may apply. Miniature golf entitlement is valid for one round at one course visit per day before 4 p.m.
Ticket prices are retail prices and do not include tax. All tickets expire 14 days from first use. All tickets and options are nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice. Visiting multiple Theme Parks on the same day requires the Park Hopper® Option.
Reserve attractions in advance at no extra cost
Buy your tickets before you arrive and you can reserve access to select attractions and shows up to 30 days in advance of each day of your theme park visit. When you buy tickets in advance and book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ experiences, the number of selections you can make and arrival windows are limited.
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you'll be right in the middle of the magic and you'll enjoy the following special benefits to make your vacation magical:
- Early access to Disney FastPass+ planning
- Extended Theme Park hours
- Complimentary MagicBands to make your visit more carefree
- Complimentary Resort transportation and standard parking
- Complimentary airport transportation
- Imaginative Resort hotel entertainment
- Legendary Disney Service
Plus, the ability to take advantage of convenient and affordable Disney Dining Plans.
MagicBands are available to Guests staying at Disney Resort hotels.
Disney Resort Hotel Categories
There is a Disney Resort hotel to fit every family's budget and size making it easy to find the one that's right for you!
- With larger-than-life theming, Disney Value Resorts are big on everything but price. Enjoy themed pools, food courts, pizza delivery and more. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 plus one child under 3 in a crib. Family suites are also available for parties of up to 6 at select Resorts.
- Disney Moderate Resort hotels surround you in exotically themed locales. Enjoy restaurants, food courts, themed pools with slides, as well as a variety of recreation. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests plus one child under 3 in a crib. For parties of up to 6, the cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground are a great option.
- Discover the convenience and comfort of staying at Disney Deluxe Resorts, located close to the magic of the Theme Parks. Each Resort has distinctive style and offers spacious rooms, concierge services, a variety of dining options and many on-site recreation choices. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests; some suites sleep even more.
- Experience Disney service, plus the comforts of a picture-perfect home at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Enjoy themed pools with slides, restaurants and great recreation. One-bedroom villas sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests. Two-bedroom villas sleep up to 8, 9 or 10 Guests. Both villas offer separate sleeping and living areas, as well as kitchens.
As to Disney Propoerties ©Disney